Wednesday, May 4, 2011

muscular injuries

i've been having some back pain
and finally last 2 days i got the major effect...
i strain my back muscle and was not able to stand up as i felt sharp pain on my back
and cant seat on my bottom as if it cant support me at all
and at times when i stand up for more than a minutes
it's as if i'm gonna fall..

this caused me a little bit of panic.. i'm worried that  my back bone fractured or if its the slip disc
so went to clinic and dr said its muscle pain. gave me a shot and some medicine
Alhamdulillah nothing serious.
and its healing and better today.

this happen due to me working out literally WORKing out cleaning up my office...
hahaha my staff said...akak tak penah buat keje nih...tu laaa
another one said...akak dah tua ni....
oh well :P

so unfortunately once a muscle has injured...

Your muscles heal very differently than your bones. If you fracture a bone, as long as it is set and fixed in place properly, it will tend to heal so thoroughly that it will become stronger than it was before the fracture!
Your muscles however, do not actually heal with muscle tissue, but with “foreign” substances including collagen. The resulting scar tissue is weaker, less elastic, and highly prone to re-injury. Once a muscle is damaged, it can become the source of a great deal of pain.got it here

So i need to be more alert and not to be too fast moving but that'll be hard as i really cant move slow a lot..
but it'll be something i need to do for my health..

by the way!
along the unfortunate incident.. my heart ache also
but out of happiness of my DAUGHTER


KAKAK she has become my angel and has taken care of me...
the night I came back was already late.
when she learned that i am in pain.. she said
kakak: kakak nak urut ibu malam nih
ibu: tapi dah lambat kakak kena tido, sok nak sekolah
kakak: tak pe kakak urut dulu
ibu: okay pas tu kakak tido

and arriving at home she hold me as i had to walk soo slowly
and she asked me to lay down
she took the 'minyak gamat'

she asked me to recite Al- Fatihah
and after finished she pour the minyak and start massaging me..

and she has been the best daughter in the world and kept helping me out and care for me
Alhamdulillah for the blessing He gave me..

and above all thanks Allah for your test and guidance
:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin