Friday, April 29, 2011

i went to interview


hmm it has been soooo long...
need to brush up my skill

it went well also.
one thing i notice
i am more at ease with myself
not panic..cool as cucumber

confident is just the key and express myself...

how was it. do i get the job?
well, they gave the typical we'll call you if you're hired..

the job..i was quite frank that half of the criteria i cant fulfil
if i were her i wont hire me
but lets see
give it a good 1 week for any news
if not...
tak de rezeki laa

but i could brush up my interviewing skills.. so ok

some pointer to share..

1. confident and be comfortable
2. dont bad talk your previous employer
3. be authentic yet professional
4. pet question " tell me about yourself"
tell them on your achievement related to the job scope you're interviewing
5. put ourself in the interviewer shoes..
why would you hire you...

ahak... good luck

Allah is Great. Insya Allah. Smile

Friday.. senyum itu sedekah

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin