Thursday, February 24, 2011

how do i do it

how do i do it...
a question mark definitely... not a statement...
its been around my head...on..and onn...
pheeww...

how do you make a difference...
how can you give a great impact...
i'm soooo hesitant... i want to be an executor...
i dont wanna be just mere procastinator...
i wanna act on it...

i've alwayss have ideas...big smalll... realistic ..not realistic...
tons..and  tons...of idea... but it always ended up as ideas...only...

i need a kick in the b**t i guess..
i wanna change so bad...my head ache...
i wanna live my dreams..
i wanna leave a mark, an impact to other peoples lives...
at least most of all to my babies...

i think i'm simply being greedy..
i wanna do too many things... i aint focusing...
probably due to that,
i'm in this confusion..

well than i must start to act small and let it snowball ...
but one thing for sure...
its all His call. it'll be what He want it to be..
and He most definitely knows whats best for me...
but I shall cherished every moments..
walk every paths with my head held high...
proud that He is still giving me this chance to breath and make the most
of my being to work harder to enjoy my life and yes to be a
better muslim..
Insya Allah



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin